A layover tour to the Pyramids & The National Museum of The Egyptians Civilization & Old Coptic Cairo
- The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- The Great Pyramids
- The Sphinx
- The Hanging Church
- Abu Sirga Church & Synagogue
Tour Price (Per Person)
|Single 2-3 Pax 4-6 Pax 7-10 Pax|
|120$ 90 $ 80 $ 70 $|
For Reservation and More Details
Contact Us :
+20 106 740 2290
– Our representative will be waiting you at Cairo airport outside the terminal exit gate or at your Cairo hotel lobby. He will be holding a Travayage sign.
– Move by an air-conditioned car to start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza (The only remaining landmark of the Old seven wonders of the world). You will see the Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
– Then move to visit The National Museum of Egyptian Civilization in Fustat that is more harmonious with the museum concept that is displaying of the civilizations that came on Fustat from Prehistory to modern civilizations, that is partially opened to see the temporary exhibition that is about the history and industry of four crafts in Egypt from prehistory to modern history, then you will see the oldest tanning leather in Egypt, and finally, you will see the unique Ain Sirah Lake that is the only remaining lake in Cairo
– Later move to the Coptic Cairo part where you will visit the Hanging Church (the Church of the Virgin Mary), Abu Sirga Church and the Synagogue.
– After finishing the tour you will be transferred back to Cairo Airport with enough time before your flight time or to your Cairo hotel to continue your stay.