representative will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus and ride a camel from 20 to 30 minutes around the pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip .
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cairo: Pyramids and Museum Private Tour, Entry & Lunch
Explore Ancient Egypt on a full-day tour of the Egyptian Museum and the world-renowned Pyramids of Giza. Discover more than 120,000 masterpieces of art at Egypt’s most important museum.